If you experience a problem with your trailer, please follow the following procedure
1) Have your Invoice Number and Name on Invoice ready. Have your VIN number ready. If it is an axle or brake related issue, please have serial Number of axle ready (white sticker on top of axle).
2) Call Action and report the problem to the service department. Action will report the problem to the Manufacturer and determine if the issue is a “Warranty Issue”. This can be clarified by reading your Warranty information that came with your trailer.
3) If the issue is warranty related, you will be required to bring the trailer to our shop for repair.
4) Warranty work can be completed by qualified technicians. To complete work at another location the following must be done
- Complete steps 1 and 2 above.
- Take photos of the problem (if applicable).
- Have the qualified technician call our service department with their estimate (note: we authorize $85/hour maximum service rate)
- At this point warranty authorization to complete work will be given.