2020 PRO STAR 7’X16′ BULLET INLINE HYBRID SLED TRAILER WITH RAMP DOOR & SIDE DOOR – LOADED WITH GLIDES AND MATS!! – SERIAL #8323
Get In On The Action Trailers Advantage Today!!
The bottom line is everyone you are going to see advertise/ talk to is going to say that they have the best trailer, all we ask is to make sure you are comparing apples to apples and compare the options we list above and the differences with our product with our competitors to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck!!
At Action Trailers we base our success on your success!
Feel free to give us a call at 519-245-8802
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
PRO STARR BULLET SERIES 7 X 16′ INLINE HYBRID SLED TRAILER – REAR RAMP DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE, SKI GLIDES, AND BED MATS INCLUDED!!!!
PRICED TO SELL FOR $7,991 REG $8,190 ( LOADED WITH GLIDES AND MATS ) OR LEASE TO OWN FOR $178 MONTHLY O.A.C!!
ONTARIO’S DISTRIBUTOR FOR SLED SHED TRAILERS (GET THE LOWEST PRICING ON ALL ALUMINUM SNOW MOBILE TRAILERS) NO MORE RUST & LIGHTER WEIGHT
The Bullet was designed for the extreme snowmobiler that sets out in the middle of a snowstorm with extreme winds to their favorite trail. This unit comes standard with heavy-duty axle mounts, 15″ radial tires, and large 6-1/2″ side rails making this aerodynamically designed trailer the perfect sled hauler in the winter months.
Please read the differences between our product quality and our competitors, so you can compare the information on our models. Everyone in sales is always going to tell you that they are selling you the best trailer in the market, but here at Action Trailers we try to educate you (the consumer) to understand the differences between the product quality and features that our models come standard with.
The main differences with our product is:
• 15” wheels with radial tires
• 3,500 lb torsion axle w/ ez lube hubs and a 10 yr warranty – compared to the cheaper spring axle
• Ski glides and traction mats are included in the price + installed for FREE – other companies can charge up to $800-$1000 + for these options (you need them, so why not just have them installed from the experts – only for limited time )
• Our traction matts cover the complete floor – not the cheaper paddles that get ripped off easily and don’t cover the complete floor for protection
• Marine grade plywood floor upgrade – 7 ply 5/8″ wood – compared to chip board material that won’t last as long
• Screwless exterior panel
• 1200lb wheel jack
• 2 -16’ long tie down tracks
• Ski tie down bars
• 8” plywood kickplate
• Lifetime LED lighting
• Side vent for circulation
• Wishbone tongue with 5,000 lb coupler
• Front round radius diamond plate nose
• Left side access door with flush lock
and lockable handle
• Spring assisted rear ramp door
• Interior light
• 6” main frame rail on our trailer – compared to 3” frame with other models
• 16” O.C. walls
• One piece aluminum roof
• Recessed LED lights
• Integrated tracking down the full length of the trailer to adjust your tie downs for your sleds – compared to one screw hole that cannot be adjusted as seen with other trailers.
• More aerodynamic design – less boxy look than most of the trailer in the market
• Round radius diamond plate nose
• Stainless steel door hinges on the rear door – compared to zinc coated hardware that rusts
• Load Range D tie upgrade – compared to others than use only B & C grade,
• Aluminum cam bars on rear door – not zinc coated that will rust
• Powdercoated 15” radial silver wheels rather than cheap white rims
• Interior light standard to see while tying down your machines at night
Life Time Warranty on LED Lights
Life Time Warranty on 7 Ply Marine Grade Plywood Floor from warping
10 Year Structural Warranty on our frame
3 Year Warranty bumper to bumper
10 YEAR warranty on the torsion axle.
– Smooth side panel upgrade – screwless – not corrugated like other units
– Triple tube tongue construction ( wishbone )
– Front 1200 lb wheel tongue jack with swivel wheel to roll around easily – others charge extra for this
– Side vent std
– Integrated ski tie down bars that adjust the full length of the trailer for versatility. ( other companies only use the cheaper welded on wing nuts which are not versatile )
– Stronger frame cap covers ( ours are 2” x 1”) on the main structure compare to other models that only have 1 1/4” x 1”
Our uprights are 1” x 1” as well compared to 3/4” x 3/4” ( little things like this make a difference in the structural integrity & durability )
– Additional drip rail along cap – most of our competitors models don’t come with this and that’s why their caps leak
Wiring is one of the biggest issues with every trailer in Ontario. We get so much salt and calcium chloride on the roads that eat away at the wiring and corrosion occurs. With our new model the wiring is enclosed in the frame of the trailer so no wires are exposed. Look at some of our competitor’s models and you will see some exposed wires at the rear of the trailer for the clearance lights. We use an additional aluminum bar that is welded from front to back to not only give more structural strength but to encase the wires so they don’t get corroded.