2019 COLEMAN LANTERN 314BH BUNK HOUSE – SERIAL#8092
The Coleman Lantern series includes luxuries and value that will far exceed your expectations! These features included huge windows for a picturesque view, upgraded furniture focusing on comfort, and solid touch kitchen counter tops! Additionally, the 60 gallon fresh water tank and high capacity holding tanks enable a longer adventure making it crystal clear why Coleman is the RV of choice!
All this comes with the industry’s best 3 Year Limited Structural Warranty!!!
THE FIRST NAME IN CAMPING. THE TRUSTED NAME IN RVS.
For countless years, millions of people have trusted the Coleman name to help them experience and enjoy the outdoors. Coleman RVs carry on that same reputation all the while packing more camping conveniences into one value-packed product! With residential-style features across multiple floor plans, the outdoors awaits you and your new RV!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
Standard Coleman Lantern Features:
- Fiberglass Insulation: Hand Tucked, Stapled & Glued – Increases insulation value to R-14 on the roof and floor and R-7 on the walls.
- Kiln Dried Douglas Fir Framing – 16″ O.C. 2×2 Wood studs in the walls
- TPO Roof Covering – A seamless one piece roof covering that will not streak or chalk like standard rubber roofs. Also includes a 12 year warranty!
- Full Width Outriggers – Spaced only 4′ apart giving you better sidewall support compared to competition with 8′ separation.
- Front and Rear Power Stabilizer Jacks – No more hand cranking for a quicker set up!
- Enclosed and Insulated Fresh Water Tank w/ 60 Gallon Capacity – Competition usually uses 40 Gallons!
- Fully Enclosed and Insulated Underbelly
- Flush Mounted Furrion Glass Top Range w/ Oven
- Sure Step Main Solid Step Entry
- Large Pass Through Storage Compartment – No plumbing or wires in the way either!
- 6′ 10″ Clearance Interior Ceiling Height w/ 6′ Slide-Box Interior Height – Competition is 2-3″ shorter!
- Over Sized Slide Out – A roomy living are with plenty of seating and sleeping space!
- Under-Dinette “LED” Lighting
- EZ Clean Sofa w/ Built-In Cup Holder
- 120V Exterior Outlet
- 12V USB Power Outlets at Bunk Beds
- USB Power Supply Throughout (Up to 10 outlets)
- 2 Swivel Rockers (Model Specific)
- 30 AMP Power Cord
- 6 Gallon Gas DSI Water Heater w/ Bypass Kit
- Backers for Rear Ladder
- Bedroom TV Hookup
- Cable/Satellite TV Hookup
- Dinette Storage Compartment
- Easy Lube Axles
- Everwear Luxury Furniture
- Hard Valances in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Medicine Cabinet w/ Mirror
- Mirrored Wardrobes
- Nightstand w/ Drawer
- Power Bath Fan
- Range Hood w/ 12V Light and Exhaust Fan
- Shower Curtain Rod (Tub Models)
- Outdoor Shower
- Solar Power Charging Connection
- Stainless-Steel High-Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Stereo AM/FM/CD/AUX/Bluetooth
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Undermounted Large Kitchen Sink
- Upgraded Rest Easy Memory Foam Mattress
- 5″ Truss Roof System – Double trussed for A/C unit w/ 3/8″ screwed down decking made of 25′ Marine Grade OSB sheets.
- Wood Framed Subfloor – 2×3″ studs the entire length of the floor w/ 5/8″ screwed on decking made of 25′ Marine Grade OSB sheets. One piece floor on any unit below 25′ in length. Unlike competition w/ seams every 4′!!
- Reversed Cambered Structural Steel I-Beams – A molded one-piece I-Beam is used on Lantern models for increased strength and to prevent twisting of the chassis that occurs on units with multiple pieced welded chassis.
- Galvanized Steel Wheel Wells – Reducing heat loss and preventing road debris damage! Not often found on competition models!
- Power Awning w/ LED Patio Light and 40LB Dump
- Black Tank Flush
- 4G LTE Connectivity Ready – Winegard Wifi Connectivity
- Power Tongue Jack – No more hand cranking!
- BeauFlor Flooring w/ Ultra-Grip & 7 Year Warranty
- Interior Power Command Center – Control lights, slide rooms, power awning and more!
- New Arlon Graphics Package – 5 year warranty!
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches – No more plastic clips!
- Pleated Night Shades
- Easy Store Storage
- Easy Access Sofa Storage- Store Blankets, Pillows, and More!
- 12V USB Power Outlet in Bedroom
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 28″ Entrance Door(s) w/ Friction Hinge – No more Broken Latches!
- 6 or 7 Cubic Foot Double Door Refrigerator (Select Models)
- Backup Camera Prep
- Bedroom TV Location – Backers for TV Mount
- Black Diamond Etched Rock Guard – Protects your RV from the dangers of the road!
- Dual 20# LP Bottles w/ ABS Cover
- Entry Handle(s)
- Flush Mounted 3 Burner Cooktop w/ Glass Top
- Foot Pedal Flush Toilet
- Glass Shower Door (Floorplan Specific)
- Mini Blind Shades Throughout
- Radial Tires w/ Nitro Fill & Silver Spoke Rims – Nitro fill gives the tire a longer life and better MPG!
- Residential Grade Vinyl Flooring
- Smooth Finish Entry/Baggage Doors
- Solid State Converter w/ Built-in Battery Charger
- Stainless Steel Microwave
- Thermoformed Seamless Kitchen Countertop
- Under Bed Storage
- Upgraded Kitchen Backsplash
- Large Kitchen Windows – More Daylight for a brighter feel!
- Exterior Speakers
- Quick Connect & Grill (Kitchen Models)
Premium Coleman Lantern Features:
Powered Stabilizer Jacks & Power Tongue Jack
- Allow for an easier campground setup which means more time for you to enjoy the outdoors and to relax!
Easy-Access USB Outlets
- Its the era of Tech and with that the Lantern series include USB outlets located throughout the RV so you will never be too far away from charging your phone, laptop, or any other electronic device!
Fully-Enclosed & Insulated Underbelly
- Encloses all of the Travel Trailers vital functions and prevents them from being exposed to the harsh elements. This layer of protection prevents lines from freezing and bumps from damaging sensitive systems enabling you to travel further into the colder months!
60 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- Allows for an extended stay so you can continue your adventures in the wild!
FEATURES OF THIS MODEL
**Trailer weights are approximate & subject to change**
**Length is defined as the distance from the centerline of hitch pin/coupler to rear bumper of trailer**
**Fresh water capacity includes water heater capacity**
**Product information is as accurate as possible. Features, floorplans, and specification are subject to change without notice. Please see the Coleman website for more current product information**
Average Shipping Weight: 7,400 lbs
GVWR: 9,680 lbs
Carrying Capacity: 2280 lbs
Length: 34′ 9″
Height: 11′ 6″
Fresh: 60 Gal
Black: 42 Gal
Grey: 42 Gal