****COMING SOON**** QUALITY STEEL 5X8 STEEL MULTI-USE UTILITY TRAILER WITH SPARE TIRE MOUNT & HIGH WOOD SIDES!!!!
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
Our high sided utility trailer is certainly a popular seller for us, since the 30” high sides make this trailer versatile for hauling many types of loads as well offers additional protection for cargo from stones and debris kicking back from your vehicle.
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
***GREAT SPECS, GREAT DEALS, GREAT PRICE!!***
Action Trailers landscape 5″ x 8″ single axle high wood side utility trailer-$2098 OR Lease to own for $53 Monthly – O.A.C!!
-High Sides (4 boards tight)
-15″ Radial Tires
-Pressure Treated Decking
-Triple tube tongue
2990 lb GVWR
740 lb Empty Weight
2250 lb Payload
NOTE: THESE ARE THE FEATURES THAT OUR COMPETITION DO NOT HAVE:
– High wood sides – allows you to put more cargo inside the trailer and less, and less chances of cargo falling out or getting damaged.
– Rear ramp gate standard that folds inside the trailer to lay flat to have longer items over hang out out the back. ( most gates only fold one way, not both )
– Triple tube tongue – compare this to A-Frame with my competition ( triple tube tongue is much stronger and less chances of future structural problems with a heavier frame )
-Standard tongue jack
– Powdercoated frame – First we sand blast the trailer to prep the metal then we powdercoat the frame and bake it in the oven to provide a durable finish.
– L.E.D all around lights – emit last power from truck, brighter at night and last longer – most other trailers just use cheap regular lights which burn out and are dim at night
– Pressure Treated 5/4″ plank deck – A lot of trailers just have regular plywood which will rot in a matter of a few years
– HD Walk on diamond plated fender upgrade – more durable then smooth fenders
– Latch pins on rear ramp gate
– Spare tire mount carrier standard to carry a spare – look at other trailers and they do not have this upgrade.
– Sealed in lights that are built into the frame so theirs no corrosion within the wires and lights
– 15″ Powdercoated Wheels – Why have a cheap white steel wheel that will be rusted out within the first year ? That is why we use Silver powder coated wheels to last. We also use 15″ rims which allows a smoother ride down the road, less bounce and less tread wear
At the end of the day you always get what you pay for, just remember that.
” The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten “