ACTION SERIES 80″ X 16′ TANDEM AXLE STEEL UTILITY TRAILER WITH REAR MESHED SPLIT GATE UPGRADE + BONUS TOP TIE DOWN RAILS!! – SERIAL#8713 SKU-01126
All Prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
Our Action Series utility trailer is certainly a popular seller for us, since the 16” solid steel sides make this trailer versatile for hauling many types of loads as well offers additional protection for cargo from stones and debris kicking back from your vehicle.
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
ACTION SERIES 80″ X 16 HD UTILITY TRAILER WITH SOLID SIDES AND TOP TIE DOWN RAIL ( COMES LOADED WITH TONS OF FREE UPGRADES )
PRICE – $5,860 REG $6,883 OR FINANCE FROM $0 DOWN – OAC!! ( BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IF YOU COMPARE FEATURES AND QUALITY )
-Rear meshed split gate upgrade
-HD rear corner posts vs basic flat tube to save costs
-(2) 3500 lb Axles
-Tie Down Rails
-Step up style fenders
-Sealed LED Lighting
-Made In Canada!!
7000 lb GVWR
1595 lb Empty weight
5405 lb Payload
Action Trailer Utility trailer advantage:
– Solid steel sides 16″ high – great for loading all sorts of equipment and aggregate, top soil, garbage, yard clean up etc
– Top tie down rail to make it more versatile to strap down equipment – compared to other trailers that do not have anything
– 15″ Radial tire upgrade – we use larger tires than most of our competitors 14″ and upgrade to a better quality steel belted RADIAL tire right off the bat, that way your getting a longer life expectancy and smoother ride.
– 4 tie down d-rings standard – welded into the bed – not an extra charge as some companies offer
– Diamond plated front stone guard on front wall and fenders – Not only does this look sharp, but when you look back at any used trailer, the fenders and front wall are always covered in rust and damaged, due to stones and road debris kicking back from your vehicle and denting/chipping the paint. This is why we have upgraded to the stone guard on the front wall and fenders of all of our Action series models. – its the little things like this that you should pay close attention to when buying your next trailer.
– Triple tube tongue upgrade for a stronger structure – we use a 3″ x 3″ tube center frame, which is stronger than most 2″ frames that other utility trailers offer.
– LED lights all around the trailer standard – That”s right NO EXTRA CHARGE – LED lights are brighter and more efficient than incandescent lights.
– Hard wood upgrade decking – we do not use CHEAPER soft wood decking like most trailers do.
– Rear ramp gate standard with built in spring loaded gate pins to make it easy to use.
– Flip up tongue jack that won”t interfere with your tailgate.
– Sealed in wire harness to prevent any corroded wires or issues with heavier gauge front and rear corner posts – Other trailer companies do not have the heavier corner posts like the Action series offers standard.
– Powdercoated paint upgrade – Quality paint job that will last longer than the cheaper US companies that just slap there trailers together