2020 ACTION SERIES HD STEEL 5 x 14 SINGLE AXLE UTILITY TRAILER WITH REAR MESHED STRAIGHT GATE & TOP TIE DOWN RAILS!! – SERIAL #2776
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
Built locally by Mennonites, these steel sided utility trailers will not disappoint your hauling needs. These models come standard with a triple tube tongue frame, heavier corner posts to withstand more abuse and diamond plated aluminum stone guards across the front and side fenders of the trailer to withstand rocks and debris. You won’t find a better built trailer with real actual hardwood decking, 15” Radial tires and a top tie down rail + welded on d-rings for this price.
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
NEW ACTION SERIES 5 X 14 HD UTILITY TRAILERS WITH SOLID STEEL SIDES AND TOP TIE DOWN RAIL ( COMES LOADED WITH TONS OF FREE UPGRADES )
PRICE – $2388 REG $2865 ( BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK IF YOU COMPARE FEATURES AND QUALITY )
-Rear Meshed Straight Gate
-16″ Solid Sides
-Tie down rail across sides and front
-Made In Canada
-Swivel Up Tongue Jack
2990 lb GVWR
1045 lb Empty weight
1945 lb Payload
Action Trailer Utility trailer advantage:
– Solid steel sides 16″ high – great for loading all sorts of equipment and aggregate, top soil, garbage, yard clean up etc
– Top tie down rail to make it more versatile to strap down equipment – compared to other trailers that do not have anything
– 15″ Radial tire upgrade – we use larger tires than most of our competitors 14″ and upgrade to a better quality steel belted RADIAL tire right off the bat, that way your getting a longer life expectancy and smoother ride.
– 4 tie down d-rings standard – welded into the bed – not an extra charge as some companies offer
– Diamond plated front stone guard on front wall and fenders – Not only does this look sharp, but when you look back at any used trailer, the fenders and front wall are always covered in rust and damaged, due to stones and road debris kicking back from your vehicle and denting/chipping the paint. This is why we have upgraded to the stone guard on the front wall and fenders of all of our Action series models. – its the little things like this that you should pay close attention to when buying your next trailer.
– Triple tube tongue upgrade for a stronger structure – we use a 3″ x 3″ tube center frame, which is stronger than most 2″” frames that other utility trailers offer.
– LED lights all around the trailer standard – That”s right NO EXTRA CHARGE – LED lights are brighter and more efficient than incandescent lights.
– Hard wood upgrade decking – we do not use CHEAPER soft wood decking like most trailers do.
– Rear ramp gate standard with built in spring loaded gate pins to make it easy to use.
– Flip up tongue jack that won”t interfere with your tailgate.
– 3500lb axle upgrade with a 1990 lbs payload capacity
– Sealed in wire harness to prevent any corroded wires or issues with heavier gauge front and rear corner posts – Other trailer companies do not have the heavier corner posts like the Action series offers standard.
– Powdercoated paint upgrade – Quality paint job that will last longer than the cheaper US companies that just slap there trailers together