2021 ATMT ALL ALUMINUM 7X12 SINGLE AXLE CARGO WITH RAMP DOOR PACKAGE & ELECTRIC BRAKES!! – SERIAL #77515
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
Smart purchases start with an exceptional product at a bottom line price point. Action Trailers ATMT exclusive all aluminum cargo series puts more value on the table than you do money!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
ACTION SERIES ATMT 7X12 ALL ALUMINUM CARGO TRAILER W/ RAMP DOOR – $7,114 OR FINANCE FOR $159 Per Month – OAC!!
Action Series Aluminum Cargo Trailers (ATMTs) are built by Forest River with a sleek unique look and tons of standard features to stand apart from the rest of the competition!
These units come standard with aluminum wheels, salem two way aluminum vents, and 16″ O.C. roof, walls and floor!
Walls, roof, and floor all 16″ OC
Led lights all around with lifetime warranty
Integrated triple tube tongue
Aluminum radial tires
Ramp Door Package:
-1000 lb Ramp door
-(4) 5000 lb Recessed D-Rings
-(6) 1200 lb Wall mount D-Rings
-(2) Fold down Stab Jacks
-(1) Interior wall mount spare tire carrier (shipped loose)
3500 lb GVWR
1484 lb Empty weight
2016 lb Payload
Action Series all aluminum Cargo trailers are priced to sell!
No games, no gimmicks, compare the features and specs with our competitors and you will see we offer the best bang for you buck with our stout construction and competitive price structure.
Action trailers is a distributor, not a dealer, we sell direct and offer whole sale pricing !
Specs to compare:
– 16” OC construction all around – roof, walls and floor on EVERY model – not 24” OC floor or roof as most trailers come standard with.
– Aluminum wheel upgrade with 15” Radial tires STANDARD – not an upcharge from std painted rims that will rust on your aluminum trailer.
– Aluminum salem wall vents that open and close both ways STANDARD – not cheap plastic vents that always stay open
– Anodized aluminum front and rear corners std – looks sharp and protects the corner edges from chipping.
– Exterior grade plywood floor 3/4” with painted underside and birch 3/8” plywood walls – not chip board material or 3/16” walls
– Life time warranty on LED interior and exterior lighting – no other company matches this !
Other standard specs include:
– Interior aluminum top trim for a clean look and covers exposed wires – compared to no trim at all –
– No bottom trim on exterior of trailer, just the main frame exposed for a seamless appearance – This looks much cleaner than having the bottom trim which is usually wavy and has dozens of screws that will start to eventually pop and rust.
– RV flush lock door upgrade with two built in locks – not your standard back lock that rusts and can be easily broken into
– Stainless door hold backs – not plastic
– Tapered front nose for better fuel economy
– Triple tube tongue for added strength – compared to single tongue or A-frame
– Smooth exterior panels ( screwless ) – not like other trailers that come with hundreds of screws that rust and pop
– 2 LED interior bright lights – not just 1 like other companies offer
– Smooth Aluminum fender upgrade from standard smooth