2023 N&N SHIELD 23′ (20′ DECK WITH 3′ BEAVERTAIL) GALVANIZED STEEL 22.5K EQUIPMENT HAULER WITH (3) 7,000 LB AXLES & FLIP OVER HEAVY DUTY RAMPS – SERIAL #31451 – SKU-12129
All Prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
2023 N&N SHIELD 23′ (20′ DECK WITH 3′ BEAVERTAIL) GALVANIZED STEEL 22.5K EQUIPMENT HAULER WITH (3) 7,000 LB AXLES & FLIP OVER HEAVY DUTY RAMPS + GALVANIZED RIMS
FINANCE FOR AS LITTLE AS $0 OAC!
GREAT LOOKS, GREAT SPECS, GREAT PRICE ! THATS THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE
Tired of looking at or seeing rusted steel equipment trailers in your drive way? – FIX IT , by going HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED FRAME, AXLES AND WHEELS.
-(3) 7,000lb axles
-16″ 14 ply all steel belted tires (jobsite grade – ST235/80R16)
-Upgraded flip over heavy duty ramps with spring assist
-(8) Welded on D-rings
-Stake pockets down both sides
-Step up style fenders
-LED lights all around
22,500 lb GVWR
4750lb Empty weight
Compare quality with the fit and finish of our N&N series equipment haulers, and this is by far the best bang for your buck !
-(3) 7000LB axles – comes with electric brakes with battery breakaway kit
– HD welded on d-rings all around trailer plus stake pockets – lots of tie down points
– Galvanized axle upgrade to prevent even the axles from rusting
– Hot dipped galvanized frame to help prevent from rusting away in a few years
– HD 4″ x 4″ 10,000lb tongue jack with 2 5/16″ coupler
– HD walk on fenders with welded on fender support steps on both sides for easier access on & off the trailer.
– LED Light upgrade all around the trailer – compared to regular lights everyone else has
– 2″ x 8″ Hemlock deck – A lot of trailers just have regular plywood /pressure treated which will not last as long as this.
– Galvanized rims- Why have a cheap white steel wheel that will be rusted out within the first year? That is why we use galvanized rims to last.
You get what you pay for, keep in mind this before you go out and just buy any trailer in the market. Compare specs and ask your self how long do you want to keep this trailer for ? Do you want to constantly have to repaint it every couple of years because of all the salt and gunk on the roads, or do you want to do as little maintenance as possible and have your equipment looking pristine for years to come …