2021 QUALITY 7X20 HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM 5 TON EQUIPMENT HAULER WITH SPARE TIRE MOUNT INCLUDED + REMOVABLE FENDER FOR EASY SIDE LOADING!! – SERIAL #4792
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY, AND TAKE HOME ONE OF ACTION’S FINEST!!
Tough an versatile, Our Quality Heavy Duty aluminum equipment haulers are built to withstand heavy abuse that our Canadian climate as well as whatever type of load you throw at it.
ACTION’S HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM EQUIPMENT HAULERS GIVE YOU A PRODUCT THAT’S WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
Action trailers Heavy Equipment all aluminum Car hauler 83″ x 20′ ( 5 ton model) $6883 ( unbelievable price for quality ) OR PAY $154 MONTHLY WITH $0 DOWN
3 YEAR WARRANTY – not a lousy 1 yr like other companies
-Spare tire holder
-Rub rails and stake pockets down both sides
-(2) 5200 lb axles
-Removable fender upgrade allows for easy side loading and unloading
-Radial tires not your cheap bias ply
9850 lb GVWR
1910 lb Empty weight
7940 lb Payload
– 5200lb axles with easy lube hubs
– Upgraded LED lights all around
– 5 recessed HD d-rings for tying down your equipment – most trailers only have stake pockets that is not adequate for tying down large equipment, you need the d-rings to do so.
– Pull out rear zinc coated ramps that slide in the side of the trailer that are very easy to move.
– Radial tire upgrade rather than bias ply tires. ( 8 ply tire )
– All wheel brakes, not just single axle braking
– Spare tire carrier welded on ( most trailers do not have this standard )
– Removable fender upgrade (83” between fenders, this makes it much easier for loading equipment/skids from the side or if you have drive a vehicle on the trailer and you want to be able to get out the side door, you need to have the removable fender upgrade to do so.
– Rear beaver tail for easier loading
– Triple LED light bars in the back for turn signals
– Heavy duty 6” all aluminum frame- will never rust like a steel frame + our heavier 6” channel will with stand the load capacity of 7500lbs
– Stake pockets with rub rail down the side