2023 ACTION ESSENTIAL SERIES 5′ x 10’ SINGLE AXLE GALVANIZED UTILITY TRAILER WITH SOLID SIDES AND TOP TIE DOWN RAIL – SERIAL #11538 – SKU-13016
All Prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
2023 ACTION ESSENTIAL SERIES 5′ x 10’ SINGLE AXLE GALVANIZED UTILITY TRAILER WITH SOLID SIDES AND TOP TIE DOWN RAIL (COMES LOADED WITH TONS OF FREE UPGRADES)
-12″ Solid galvanized Sides
-(1) 3500 lb Axle
-Rear Meshed Straight Gate
-Tie Down Rails
-Step Up Style Fenders
-Sealed LED Lighting
-Made In Canada!!
825lb Empty weight
Action Trailer Utility trailer advantage:
– Solid galvanized sides 12″ high – great for loading all sorts of equipment and aggregate, top soil, garbage, yard clean up etc
– Top tie down rail to make it more versatile to strap down equipment – compared to other trailers that do not have anything
– 15″ Radial tire upgrade – we use larger tires than most of our competitors 14″ and upgrade to a better quality steel belted RADIAL tire right off the bat, that way your getting a longer life expectancy and smoother ride.
– 4 tie down d-rings standard – welded into the bed – not an extra charge as some companies offer
– Triple tube tongue upgrade for a stronger structure – we use a 3″ x 3″ tube center frame, which is stronger than most 2″ frames that other utility trailers offer.
– LED lights all around the trailer standard – That”s right NO EXTRA CHARGE – LED lights are brighter and more efficient than incandescent lights.
– Rear ramp gate standard with built in spring loaded gate pins to make it easy to use.
– Flip up tongue jack that won”t interfere with your tailgate.
– Sealed in wire harness to prevent any corroded wires or issues with heavier gauge front and rear corner posts – Other trailer companies do not have the heavier corner posts like the Action series offers standard.
– Powdercoated paint upgrade – Quality paint job that will last longer than the cheaper US companies that just slap there trailers together
At the end of the day you always get what you pay for, just remember that.
” The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten “