2022 AMERALITE ATTX TANDEM AXLE ALL ALUMINUM ACTION SERIES ENCLOSED V-NOSE CARGO – 7′ X 14′ WITH BARN DOOR, 6″ EXTRA HEIGHT AND BLACKOUT PACKAGE! -SERIAL #82798 – SKU-10985
All Prices in Canadian Dollars (CAD)
GET IN ON THE ACTION TRAILERS ADVANTAGE TODAY!!
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
ACTION SERIES 7X14 ALUMINUM CARGO TRAILER W/ BARN DOOR, 6″ EXTRA HEIGHT AND BLACKOUT PACKAGE!
FINANCE FROM $0 DOWN- OAC!!
Action Series Aluminum Cargo Trailers are built by Forest River with a sleek unique look and tons of standard features to stand apart from the rest of the competition!
These units come standard with aluminum wheels, salem two way aluminum vents, and 16″ O.C. roof, walls and floor!
-6″ Extra height upgrade
-Blackout package upgrade
-Side access door with RV style flush lock
-(2) 3,500lb axles
-Triple tube tongue
-Aluminum radial tires
-One piece roof, no seams that could potentially leak over time.
-Led lights all around with lifetime warranty
Blackout Package: (Black stoneguard), (Black powder coated hardware), (Black trim), (Black wheels), (Glued seams)
1969lb Empty Weight
5031lb Max Payload
Specs to compare:
– 16″ OC construction all around – roof, walls and floor on EVERY model – not 24” OC floor or roof as most trailers come standard with.
– Aluminum wheel upgrade with 15” Radial tires STANDARD – not an upcharge from std painted rims that will rust on your aluminum trailer.
– Aluminum salem wall vents that open and close both ways STANDARD – not cheap plastic vents that always stay open
– Anodized aluminum front and rear corners std – looks sharp and protects the corner edges from chipping.
– 3/8” Drymax walls, 3/4” Drymax floor – moisture resistant – longer lasting!
– Stainless door hold backs – not plastic
– Tapered front nose for better fuel economy
– Smooth exterior panels ( screwless ) – not like other trailers that come with hundreds of screws that rust and pop
– 2 LED interior bright lights – not just 1 like other companies offer
– Smooth Aluminum fender upgrade from standard smooth
Aluminum frame trailers are much lighter and will never rust out like steel trailers do. They`re better with fuel economy and resale down the road.