2019 QUALITY STEEL 83” X 14′ LOW PROFILE TANDEM AXLE DUMP TRAILER 7 TON W/ RAMP/BARN COMBO DOOR! #7091
- RAMP / BARN COMBO
- ZINC PRIMER
- DOUBLE CROSS MEMBERS
TRAILER SPECS & FEATURES
COMES STANDARD WITH MORE OPTIONS THAN COMPETITORS MODELS:- FREE TARP KIT WITH STEEL CASING WORTH $299.00
- 12” OC Cross member upgrade – not 24” OC ( this eliminates the bed from buckling when heavier equipment/loads are in the trailer)
- Slipper spring suspension
- Powdercoated paint with rust inhibitor upgrade**
- LED Lights all around – much brighter and will last longer for you.
- Adjustable coupler – take the whole hitch off at night for security as well have the option of switching to pintle hook up or ball
- Larger tool box with partition wall separating the battery and pump from usable storage space – competitors do not have this upgrade.
- 10 ply 8 bolt Radial tire upgrade from std bias ply ( $200 + upgrade with other dealers, where ours comes standard with )
- Powdercoated silver rims – not cheap white rims that rust out much faster – most companies use these
- Self adjusting brakes ( brake pads last longer which saves you more money ! )
- Additional brackets at rear of trailer for hooking tarp into and provides an easier hook up – others do not have this option
- Adjustable drop leg jack for fast and easy hookup
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME AND READ OVER THE DIFFERENCES WITH OUR PRODUCT
- Dual combo gate – opens as your standard barn doors and comes down to have dual action ramp. The ramp gates not only have springs to relieve the weight capacity of lifting them up and down, but also have two gas powered shocks on each door to make it the easiest combo gate door to operate in the industry.-
- Note the rest of our competitors trailers are only 80” wide or 72”, where our trailer is 83“wide , not only is this easier for getting equipment in and out, but allows you to put more material inside the box to haul
- Larger tool box upgrade with partition wall separating the pump/battery with the rest of the box – this way nothing gets damaged and you can actually use the tool box for tools rather than the box be consumed by the mechanics and have no room like all my competitors offer
- Upgraded tongue jack with drop leg and grease nipple – this options allows you to hook and unhook your trailer much faster and your not replacing jacks every year or so like what all my competitors offer. Its the little things that add up, which make our trailer superior
- Never adjust brake upgrade – self adjusting brakes (forward motion) saves you money in replacing brakes in the future
- Adjustable coupler on front of trailer – this allows you to move the coupler or pintle ring up or down to adjust to the proper height where the trailer will sit level. Having this option eliminates having to carry multiple receivers as well allows you to remove the whole coupler for security at night. With no coupler there, there is no way for anyone to steal your trailer
- 5 welded on d-rings to frame for tying down equipment- Radial tire upgrade – 235/80R16 – 10 PLY ( most trailers come standard with Bias ply which are a price point tire and have a short life expectancy ) Radial tires are a better compound and last much longer which in turn saves you money.
- Powder coated paint job – beats regular primed and painted – Powder-coating will last longer
- Powder coated rims 16” – all other companies only offer white wheels which rust out in the matter of a year
- Flush lock tool box upgrade at no charge – Our new style of tool box also comes with a divider so half of it can be used for tools and misc and the other half is the pump and battery. Most companies have there whole tool box occupied with the pump and battery where there’s no room to put anything else
- Sealed in lights at the top of the box so they do not bust – compare this to lights that sit below the bed that will constantly have to be replaced.
- All wheel brakes with (2) 7000lb axles (14,000 LB GVWR )
- HD diamond plated fenders – walk on fenders
- 20′ Hand remote
- Tarp kit with additional with steel cover casing to protect tarp kit from weathering and debris