Action trailers performs a wide variety of services on all types of trailers & RV’s. We do everything from general maintenance on your trailers to installing hitches and brake controllers. Some of the services we provide are:
- Commercial safety ( yellow stickers )
- 5th wheel hitch/ trailer hitch installs
- Brake Control installs (hard wire and pre-wire)
- Complete wiring for 4 & 7 way plugs
- Fix and repair existing wiring and fuses on your tow vehicle
As far as trailers go, Action trailers performs routine trailer repairs such as:
- Trailer lighting and wiring
- Axle repair and replacement
- Installing windows and cabinets
- Trailer brakes (drums and backing plates)
- Replacing damaged exterior panels
- Replacing warped floors
- Installing ladder racks
- Repairing leaky roofs
- Installing A/C units and ventilation
- Bearing re-packs and installation
- Installing ski glides and traction mats
We provide many services for all brands of RV’s with our certified
RV technician, including propane certification:
- A technician will do a complete thorough inspection of the
liquid propane system.
- It is very important to have your propane system running to TSSA
and the manufacturer’s specifications for your safety.
Please contact service for quotes, questions and scheduling.
Hourly Labour Rate $109 Annual Inspection Cost $110
Custom Repairs $139 ( e.g. interior/exterior panel repair, window installation, roof repair/replacement )
Can’t call at the moment?
You can contact Service directly from our site! Just fill out the short form below, and a service representative will contact you via email or phone.